Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Powercranks week 2

So I just finished week 2 of training with my powercranks. I didn't change much compared to last week, trained 3 days this week indoors on my my trainer and did 2x15 min with an easy to moderate intensity. Sometimes it seems actually easier to go harder, but my resistance unit gets too laud, and I am worried about my downstairs neighbor. Slowly the pain gets replaced by boredom, which I guess is a good sign.
I finished off this week by doing a 50 mile ride with the Golden Gate tri club. While it did hurt in the end, I was able to all the way, which was great. We'll see how the legs will do tomorrow at the Christmas relays.
Maybe a few more rides this week, but then I am out for the Christmas break. Next year should be fun!


Here is another video on powercranks. This time with Mirinda Carfrae, must be good then I think ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment